Site Engineer required for a £5.5M Civil Engineering scheme in Plymouth. Our client is due to start work on this heavy civils project in the forthcoming weeks and have a programme duration of 18 months.
We are recruiting for a Site Engineer to join this exciting project in Plymouth, Devon. The successful freelance contractor will have worked on multi-million-pound projects previously for tier one contractors.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience of setting-out on heavy civil engineering schemes.
- Use a robotic total station to provide levelling and surveying across the site.
- Check drawings and quantities, ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
- Comply with the site-specific health and safety protocols and to ensure any health and safety concerns are identified and reported as necessary.
Our client requires a Site Engineer with:
- Valid CSCS and experience of robotic total stations.
- A good understating of construction health & safety protocols.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Understanding of AutoCAD
Salary and benefits include:
- £270 - £300 per day
- 18 month duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32278. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.