An opportunity to join a £50million turnover company, that has secured approved contractor status on several high-profile civil engineering frameworks in the South West. Abatec is assisting with the recruitment of a Site Engineer, to join this successful and driven company on a permanent basis. If you are considering a career move and want to join a company which cares about the well-being of its staff and rewards effort and commitment.
As Site Engineer you will:
- Have experience of setting out on Highways schemes.
- Be the main source of technical advice and quality control, for everyone working site.
- Provide levelling and surveying across site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
Our client requires a Site Engineer/Manager with:
- Valid CSCS and experience of robotic total stations.
- A good understating of construction health & safety protocols.
- Excellent communication skills.
- HND/HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Understanding of AutoCAD
- Willingness to work on schemes along the M5/M4 corridor
Salary and benefits include:
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Company vehicle/car allowance
- Pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly or Dave on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32338. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.