Are you a Site Manager who has experience of delivering new build timber frame houses and multi-storey apartments? Are you looking to join a company that stands apart from the rest of the field? The please read on. Our client is currently building phase 1 on a large new development that puts quality above all else.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Ensure that works are carried out in a safe manner and to industry legislation and regulations.
- Be responsible for delivering projects to our client’s productivity, financial and health & safety standards.
- Manage direct employees and various wet & dry subcontractors.
- Ensure that all permits are in place before starting work.
- Have regular contact with the Project Manager, reporting issues relating to costs, programmes, health & safety etc.
Our client requires a Site Manager with:
- Proven experience of working on new housing developments.
- A solid understanding of health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of managing operatives and contractors on site.
- The ability to work to tight programmes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A good understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary and benefits include:
If interested, please click APPLY NOW.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Dave or Kelly on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32356. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.