We have an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking Groundworks subcontractor on a housing development in Hereford.
Abatec is recruiting for a Groundworks Site Manager with experience of large housing developments. Ideally you will have worked for a Groundworks subcontractor and managed packages in excess of £1million. Our client can offer long-term security of work, an opportunity to work for a company that is a leader in its field and invests into training and development of its employees and those wishing to enter the construction sector.
As Site Manager you will:
- Ensure that works are carried out in a safe manner and to industry legislation and regulations.
- Be responsible for delivering projects to our client’s productivity, financial and health & safety standards.
- Have regular contact with a Contracts Manager, reporting issues relating to costs, programmes, health & safety etc.
- Have experience of RAMS, site diaries, inductions, programmes, client liaison, budgets etc.
Our client requires a Site Manager with:
- Proven experience of working for a groundworks subcontractor.
- A solid understanding of health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of managing operatives and contractors on site.
- The ability to work to tight programmes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A good understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary and benefits include:
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32793. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client