Abatec are working with a contractor who specialise within the water sector across South Wales. Our client is recruiting for a Site Manager who have experience within the Clean Water market. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing clean water projects, including capital works and repair & maintenance, across South Wales.
As a Site Manager you will:
- Ensure that works are carried out in a safe manner and to industry legislation and regulations.
- Be responsible for delivering projects to our client’s productivity, financial and health & safety standards.
- Ensure that all personnel complete works in line with NRSWA and section 74 requirements.
- Carry out pre-start checks and ensure that all permits are in place before starting work.
- Have regular contact with the Project Manager, reporting issues relating to costs, programmes, health & safety etc.
Our client requires a Site Manager with:
- Proven experience of working on clean water projects, i.e. main laying, slip lining, pipe bursting, open cut etc.
- A solid understanding of health and safety regulations and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of managing operatives and contractors on site.
- The ability to work to tight programmes.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A good understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary and benefits include:
- Salary up to £40,000 pa
- Company van
- Paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Robert Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31785. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.