Abatec are recruiting for a Supervisor to join a national tier one contractor on a permanent basis. Our client delivers small value projects within the Highways sector and require a Supervisor to work on projects across Gloucestershire. The scope of work will involve the drainage, micro-surfacing etc, so applicants will have worked within a similar field previously.
As Supervisor you will:
- Be responsible for managing a small team of site operatives ensuring that works are carried out according to company health & safety standards.
- Ensure that projects are completed on budget, within programme deadlines and to our clients technical specifications.
- Have a strong understanding of NRSWA specifications.
- Be willing to provide weekend cover to other departments if required.
Our client requires a Supervisor with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position within the Highways sector.
- SSSTS – Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certificate.
- Salary up to £36,000 per annum
- Company vehicle, fuel card
- Paid annual holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced pay for weekends/overtime/standby
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32230. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.