Senior Quantity Surveyor required by a forward-thinking Civil Engineering contractor on a freelance basis. Our client have established themselves as one of the main delivery contractors on site at Hinkley Point C in Somerset. With security of work for the next 12-18 months, our client can offer security of work on one-off the UK’s largest construction projects.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Have worked for Tier One contractors on Civil Engineering projects.
- Have experience of administering contracts, resolving contract issues, valuations, CE’s etc.
- Have working knowledge of NEC contracts.
- Be required to work on-site at Hinkley Point C Monday to Friday.
Our client requires an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with:
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and benefits include:
- £330 - £375 p/day (Umbrella)
- Ongoing contract duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31842. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.