Sub Agent required to join a £100million + highways scheme in Somerset. As a permanent member of the project team, you will be involved in the delivery of a 3 mile road widening and junction access scheme. This is a great opportunity to join a busy Civil Engineering contractor on a much-needed civil highways project in mid Somerset. Our client employs over 500 staff all working towards the same goal of becoming the leading delivery contractor in the region.
As Sub Agent you will:
- Produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Ensure all quality documentation is completed to company standards
- Manage the Site Engineers, resolving any technical queries, liaising with the main contractor representatives.
- Have previous experience of working on major highway schemes
Our client requires a Sub Agent with:
- HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position for a Civils contractor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude, able to meet fixed deadlines and manage risk
- SMSTS, CSCS card.
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Company car/car allowance
- Excellent benefits package including 35 days holiday, company pension and bonus scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly or Dave on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31927. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.