Abatec is working with one of the region's most successful and busiest, regional Civil Engineering contractors.
As a result of major project wins and securing a place on local highway frameworks, the operational team is looking to add a Sub Agent to the site management department.
The first project will be based at Newton Abbot, delivering a £6m highways scheme on behalf of Devon County Council, a key client.
As a Sub Agent, you will be responsible for the management of sites or assist the Site Agent/Project Manager on larger value schemes.
As Sub Agent you will:
- Maintain standards of health and safety - promoting best practices.
- Play a key role in delivering schemes across the South West region
- Achieve required project delivery, on time and to cost.
- Contribute towards quality and environmental impact
Our client requires a Sub Agent with:
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience of working for a Civil Engineering contractor, advantageous if you have highways or structures experience
Salary and benefits include:
- £40k-£47.5k basic salary
- Company car/allowance
- 5% Pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact David Hughes on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32238
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.