We have an opportunity to be part of a complex and challenging multi-million-pound Civil Engineering project in Plymouth. Our client is a Times Top 50 employer, has won awards for innovation and is on track to be carbon free by 2035. Our client offers flexibility and an agile working environment, promoting remote working wherever possible. We are recruiting for a Sub Agents with experience of working on Civil Engineering schemes and NEC forms of contract.
As Sub Agent you will:
- Work in the pre-construction team, dealing with utility diversions, enabling works, road works, piling, headwall repairs.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractor activities, including chairing regular co-ordination meetings with staff and subcontractors.
- Ensuring project documentation is completed for hand-over and Take Over
- Studying drawings and technical documents and raising technical queries to the Solution Managers for clarification of any conflicting information.
- In liaison with the Project Manager maintain the Site Risk Register
- Ensuring education and training on recognition of hazards and control measures required.
- Overall compliance with Health & Safety Legislation, Company Policy and best practice throughout the construction / commissioning process.
- Ensuring all site supervisors including subcontractors have adequate training and resources to carry out their roles.
- Managing inductions and tool-box talks
- Managing site rules and emergency procedures
- Obtaining and issuing all permits, as required
- Ensuring accurate signing of all site hazards during construction
- Detailed programming of site activities in conjunction with sub-contractors and the Solution Manager.
Our client requires a Sub Agent with:
- Temporary Works Coordinator
- CSCS Managers Card
- SMSTS certificate
- First Aid at Work certificate
- Working at Height certificate
- Confined Space certificate
- £40,000 -£44,000 per annum
- £4,900 car allowance
- Excellent benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly or Dave on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32325. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.