Abatec are recruiting for a Supervisor to join a national tier one contractor on a permanent basis. Our client works within the water sector and require a Supervisor to work on civils projects across Cornwall and South Devon. The scope of work will involve the laying and connecting of water mains, so applicants will have worked within a similar field previously.
As a Supervisor you will:
- Be responsible for managing a team of site operatives ensuring that works are carried out according to company health & safety standards.
- Ensure that projects are completed on budget, within programme deadlines and to our clients’ technical specifications.
- Have a strong understanding of NRSWA and HAUC specifications.
- Be willing to provide weekend cover to other departments if required.
Our client requires a Supervisor with:
- ONC/HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position within the water sector.
- EUSR Water Hygiene Card.
- SSSTS – Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certificate.
- Hourly rate of £14 - £16
- Paid annual holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Enhanced pay for weekends/overtime/standby
- Weekly pay
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Rob Dyer on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31921. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.