An opportunity for a Supervisor to join one of the regions largest surfacing contractors. With a turnover exceeding £45million, our client delivers surfacing contracts on highways schemes across the South West. This is a great opportunity to join a company that cares about the health and wellbeing of its employees, environmental issues and social responsibility.
As Supervisor you will:
- Be responsible for managing a team of site operatives ensuring that works are carried out according to company health & safety standards.
- Ensure that projects are completed on budget, within programme deadlines and to our clients technical specifications.
- Be required, dependent on the nature and location of a project, to work on a night shift allowing for minimal disruption to the regions highways and road closures.
Our client requires a Supervisor with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position for a surfacing contractor
- SSSTS – Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certificate.
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Company vehicle
- Paid annual holiday
- Company pension scheme
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32030. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.