Our client supplies specialist products to the modular building industry throughout the UK. Abatec are looking for a Trainee Carpenter. This exciting opportunity would suit someone with a proactive, can-do attitude, willing to learn the trade with a positive and energetic approach.
Our client requires a Trainee Carpenter with:
- Joinery / Construction experience; or
- Experience installing blinds; or
- Experience as a glazer, property maintenance technician, installations engineer, general handy person or are just simply have some DIY experience.
As a Trainee Carpenter you will:
- Be enthusiastic
- Be hardworking
- Be punctual
- Be a team player
- Be self-motivated
- Be ambitious
- Be reliable
Salary and Benefits:
- Working days are Mon – Fri; 08:00 – 16:30, with occasional weekend work.
- Rate starting at £9 p/h (dependent on experience)
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact PJ on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31877. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.