Abatec are recruiting for a Site Supervisor to join a highly recognised Civil Engineering contractor on a permanent basis. Our client works within the Utilities sector and require a Supervisor to work on Civils projects across Cornwall and Devon. The scope of projects will involve planned and reactive services, including excavation, cable laying and reinstatement works, so applicants will have worked within a similar field previously.
As Supervisor you will:
- Be responsible for managing a team of site operatives ensuring that works are carried out according to company health & safety standards.
- Ensure that projects are completed on budget, within programme deadlines and to our clients technical specifications.
- Have a strong understanding of Streetworks (NRSWA).
- Be willing to provide out-of-hours cover.
Our client requires a Supervisor with:
- ONC/HNC/Degree or in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar position within the Utilities sector.
- NRSWA Supervisor certificate (ideally)
- SSSTS – Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certificate.
- Salary c£35,000 pa
- 26 days paid annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme (up to 7.5% employer matched)
- Life assurance
- Employee share schemes
- Enhanced pay for weekends/overtime/standby
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32185. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.