Abatec are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Administrator for our client based in Portbury, Bristol.
You will be reporting and assisting the Operations Support Manager. This role is principally intended to offer administration support to the Warehouse Operation. This is a newly developed role and will require a certain amount of flexibility of tasks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide the day-to-day administration tasks and ensure all work is completed to a high standard
- Booking deliveries for weekly distribution to customers
- Administration of urgent customer orders, ensuring that these are flagged to the warehouse and despatched department.
- Resolving orders that have not been despatched / Liaising with relevant depts and customers.
- Handling email queries from Customer Services
- Recording of all staff hours
- Maintaining and managing several Excel spreadsheets to provide accurate information regarding warehouse operations
- Addressing general warehouse enquiries
- Ensure phones and email queries are answered
Skills and experience required:
- Strong administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT Literate (Microsoft office, specifically excel and SAP)
- Able to work independently
Hours of work:
Shifts are worked on a weekly rotation basis.
- Monday – Thursday 6am – 2pm and Fri 6am – 1pm
- Monday – Thursday 2pm – 10pm and Fri 1pm – 8pm
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31996.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.