Abatec are currently looking to recruit Warehouse Mechanical Operatives. Ideally you will be multi-skilled, with both Mechanical and Electrical experience, although a Mechanical bias would be preferable.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a manufacturing / Engineering environment and will be comfortable using various hand and power tools.
As a Mechanical Operative you will be responsible for:
- Mechanical sub assembly
- Using various hand tools and equipment
- Mechanical fitting and fixings
- Maintenance and installation
- Following technical engineering drawings
Preferred Candidate Requirements:
- Previous Mechanical experience
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Reading and working from engineering drawings
- Correct & safe use of power tools
- Experience of working with Mechanical hand tools and general fabrication.
This is a Mon-Fri role however we ask candidates for flexibility due to current situation with Covid 19.
Shifts: 6am-2pm / 8am-4pm / 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday.
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ryan Anderson on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 31995. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.