Abatec are currently recruiting for a number of positions with our client, a well-known, reputable, manufacturing company based in Bedminster, Bristol. Our client has several positions and they are looking for individuals to specifically work within the warehouse area of the business. The successful individual’s will be responsible for a variety of jobs including; picking/packing, replenishment, transporting goods and waste/recycling.
The role is physically demanding and will involve lifting, carrying and being on your feet all day however the position is very rewarding and has the opportunity to turn in to a permanent position with career progression.
As a Replenishment Operative you will:
- Work alongside a busy assembly line
- Locate required items within a warehouse
- Manoeuvre items around a production factory setting
- Meet tight deadlines
- Be an excellent team player
Our client requires a Replenishment Operative with:
- Previous experience within warehousing, production, manufacturing or recycling (desirable but not essential)
- Attention to detail and use of own initiative
- High levels of physicality
- Ability to work well within teams of all sizes
- Good communication skills
- Pay rate £9.00 per hour based on a 39-hour week
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate
- Progression opportunities
- Full uniform and PPE provided (except safety boots)
- Opportunity for the position to turn permanent
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley on 0117 963 5219. The reference for this vacancy is 31999. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to Hayley.email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.