Abatec are currently recruiting for several positions within a warehouse environment, to join our client a well-known, reputable, manufacturing company based in Bedminster, Bristol. The successful individual’s will be responsible for a variety of jobs including; picking/packing, replenishment, transporting goods and waste/recycling. The role is physically demanding and will involve lifting, carrying and being on your feet all day however the position is very rewarding and has the opportunity to turn in to a permanent position with career progression.
As a Warehouse Operative you will:
Our client requires a Warehouse Operative with:
- Previous experience within warehousing, production, manufacturing or recycling (desirable but not essential)
- Attention to detail and use of own initiative
- High levels of physicality
- Ability to work well within teams of all sizes
- Good communication skills
- Pay rate £10.00 per hour based on a 39-hour week
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate (£13ph weekday overtime, £15 for Saturday and £20ph on Sunday).
- Progression opportunities
- Full uniform and PPE provided (except safety boots)
- Opportunity for the position to turn permanent
- On the job training
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Hayley Fisher on 01934 635025. The reference for this vacancy is 32166. Alternatively, you can email your current CV (in MS Word format) to email@example.com
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.